Exercise is Key
Exercise seems to be harder to fit into our schedules the older we get. From coursework loads to eventually maybe having kids. We all have our time constraints, but it is vital we all get in exercise each day. This includes dedication and commitment. I would say at least a half hour a day is manageable for most full time adults with kids. This could even be you pushing your child in a stroller on a decent walk. Exercise is what builds muscle and endurance. Without consistent exercise, the older we get the more likely we will be inmobile and weak. At the end of the day, we all have a choice to make. Do we want to live long healthy lives, or do we choose not to put in the effort.
"Who's gonna row the boats" - David Goggins
Hey Mario i think that this is a very good topic! You did a very good job and it was very relatable to us as college students with very busy schedules. As for myself i want to live a healthy life and will do what it takes to keep my body healthy by keep moving. I would agree that half an hour is plenty time to get active. If we can carve out time to be on our phones why cant we exercise?
ReplyDeleteHi Mario, I agree exercise is definitely the base of good health and habits. It's really weird how it seems to get harder to fit into our schedules as we age. When I was in high school I would be able to balance 35 hours of school a week and either 10 hours of sports practice or 20+ hours of work a week and still put in around 10 hours of extra time training a week. Now I have more free time than that on paper but on average on get around 5 hours a week of training time in. I think you're right that it really just comes down to dedication and commitment. "who's gonna row the boats"
ReplyDeleteHey Mario, exercise is a very important part of our daily lives. It keeps up healthy and able to do all of the things we love. I do agree that as we grow it becomes much harder to find time to get our exercise in. Back in high school while many of us were student athletes, exercise was very often after school. As many go off to college, they find themselves without the sport or at least the same intensity level of the sport as intramurals exist.
ReplyDelete