Diet Needs
Diet Needs
It is inevitable many of us will gain weight in college. We are getting older and more mature in our bodies. I feel that our metabolisms slow down as we grow older. A lot of us may have or still can eat whatever and how ever much they please. A diet is not just eating vegetables and drinking milk. A diet consists of meeting macros, water intake, portion control, and many more factors. I would honestly suggest keeping a notebook and write down everything you eat for each meal in a day. This includes macros, calories, and how many portions you had.
I really like your idea of logging what you eat in a day. I think it is smart to log all of your information. It is very important that people get all the needs for a diet to stay healthy. Many college students do gain weight as our metabolism slows down. I also think it is smart to make sure you get the right amount of water intake. Water intake is very important also.
ReplyDeleteDiet is definitely important, and I think I should take your advice on logging what I eat each day. Coming into college, everyone worries when they hear about the infamous freshman 15. With access to all you can eat dining facilities every day, it's important for students to watch what they are eating. In my personal experience, I've ended up losing weight as a result of college even though I have not been actively trying to. By logging my meals I could easily pinpoint the cause of this.
ReplyDeleteHey Mario, I think this post was very informational and relatable. I think a healthy diet is very important and beneficial for all humans. I also believe that schools need to talk about nutrition to help students understand the importance of a healthy diet. Very good post Mario.
ReplyDelete